A bright and sunny studio flat in a charming period conversion just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street.
- Charming studio flat
- Light and airy studio room
- Boasting a separate sleeping area
- Situated in a beautiful mid-terraced Victorian house
- Stylish modern kitchen with full range of appliances
- Located on the lower ground floor
- Sole use of an under pavement storage area
- Close to amenities and transport links
Hornton Street benefits from an enviable location moments from Kensington High Street with its wealth of fashionable shops bars and restaurants, and Notting Hill Gate is also nearby. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Notting Hill Gate station
Holland Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 413 (38 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000