Ideally located moments from Notting Hill Gate and High Street Kensington this beautifully designed one bedroom flat benefits from ample storage space, excellent location and bay windows.
- Beautifully designed one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated on a quiet tree lined street
- Boasts a stunning architect styled interior
- Exceptional finished throughout
- Fantastic open plan modern kitchen
- Elegant bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
Brunswick Gardens is ideally located moments from Notting Hill Gate and High Street Kensington where a comprehensive selection of fashionable shops, restaurants and bars can be found. Notting Hill Gate Underground Station is in close proximity.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £775 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 382 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000