This brilliant two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of a secure purpose-built block, benefiting from a sizeable reception room and is flooded with natural light throughout, and further offers a balcony.
- Excellent two bedroom apartment
- Boasts fresh neutral décor throughout
- Finished to a good contemporary standard
- Set within a secure building on the second floor
- Offers communal garden space
- Superbly located for local amenities and shops
- Close to the vibrant atmosphere of Camden Town
Fortess Road is ideally located to the local amenities of Tufnell Park, Kentish Town Road and Holloway. With Tufnell Park and Kentish Town Underground Stations only moments away.
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
Tufnell Park station
Kentish Town station
Kentish Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 586 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000