A stunning three bedroom maisonette offering beautifully presented and spacious accommodation finished to a high standard, a large eat-in kitchen, well proportioned bedrooms, a roof terrace and a superb location.
- Sensational three bedroom maisonette
- Ideally set within an imposing period conversion
- Offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation
- Arranged over two spacious floors
- Boasting a private roof terrace
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Fantastic location on a quiet residential road
Torriano Avenue is a pleasant residential area close to the amenities of Kentish Town Road, Belsize Park and Hampstead Heath. Kentish Town Underground Station (Northern Line and National Rail) is close by for links throughout the city and West End.
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Kentish Town station
Kentish Town station
Tufnell Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000