A superb two bedroom maisonette set within a fantastic area moments from Kew Gardens Station and the River Thames, boasting a beautiful reception room/kitchen, two elegant bedrooms and ample storage space.
- Outstanding two bedroom maisonette in excellent condition
- Spacious reception/kitchen with space for dining
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Bright interiors throughout
- Amazing loft space and good use of storage throughout
- Cute patio
- Great location next to Kew Gardens Station
- Very close to local shops, restaurants and amenities
North Road is perfectly situated within close distance to many local shops, restaturants and amenities. Kew Gardens Station is right next to the property and motorists can benefit from being close to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
The Old Stationhouse
Ant and Dec's local and right by Chiswick Station, this pub serves fantastic food!
Grove Park Deli
The most amazing selection of deli foods and probably the best sausage rolls in the world!
Kew Gardens station
Kew Bridge station
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700