Situated on a peaceful and residential street, this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house benefits from a bright and spacious interior with plenty of character and a private garden.
- Charming three bedroom house with picturesque frontage
- Bright and spacious interiors throughout
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Adjoining conservatory offering a great dining space
- Two large double bedrooms as well as a single bedroom
- Downstairs bathroom and an additional upstairs WC
- Picturesque front and rear gardens
Highbrook Road is a peaceful street which benefits from a close proximity to great transport link including Kidbrooke Station and the A2 road for easy routes into central London. The amenities of both Blackheath and Eltham are also easily accessible.
Kidbrooke locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 954 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200