Enjoying an excellent location moments from the hustle and bustle of King's Cross, this superb two bedroom flat is situated in a peaceful area and offers neutral décor with smart fixtures and fittings and private patio.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom, ground floor flat
- Ideally placed moments from amenities
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Eat in open plan kitchen with modern fixtures
- Front and rear patio
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Transport links nearby
The property is ideally situated close to the popular, dynamic and culturally diverse area of King's Cross and is within easy reach of all the shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 600 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000