Excellently located within moments of Richmond Park and the amenities of Kingston, this generous three bedroom flat is well presented throughout offering a spacious living area and good-sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic second floor three bedroom apartment
- Impressive reception room leading to private balcony
- Three impressive bedrooms and well appointed bathroom
- Separate modern kitchen
- Amazing location close to central Kingston
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
The property is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities while central Kingston is easily accessible for a wide variety of shops, bars and entertainments. Local transport links include Norbiton Station (National Rail).
Kingston Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park
Exquisitely beautiful during the summer months. Well worth a visit.
Within just a few minutes' walk of Richmond Park, The Albert is the perfect pub to hole up in after an Autumn walk in the park.
The Old Moot House
See a full-sized big band every Tuesday in the Old Moot House for free!
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121