A superb, light and spacious one bedroom flat in this brand new development and boasting a sleek finish, lift, porter and a private terrace.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Set within an exclusive new development with porter
- Boasts a superb stylish finish throughout
- Benefits from a lovely private terrace
- Moments from Kingston town centre and station
The property is ideally positioned for the restaurant's shops and bars of Kingston town centre and the river, several Gyms's are also close by and the station is nearby.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best burger in Kingston, you can eat in or take it away. They also serve hotdogs and over 100 types of soft drinks.
Don Corleone Café
Serving tasty food, this place is great to grab a quick and cheap lunch from.
Amazing performances and very diverse choice of shows in the centre of Kingston.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121