This bright and spacious one bedroom fifth floor flat offers stylish accommodation in the heart of Kingston town centre, with neutral décor and a private balcony.
- Spacious one bedroom fifth floor flat
- Set within the fantastic Avante Court development
- Light and airy reception room with ample dining space
- Offering spacious accommodation and charming private baclony
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Sizeable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
The property benefits from easy access to a wealth of local shops, bars and cafes and the extensive amenities of Kingston town centre. Transport links include nearby Kingston Station.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the most historic markets in the country dating back hundreds of years. On a Monday they have a huge choice of different fruits, veg and cooked foods and products.
Good food, good beer, good times!
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 623 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121