Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming terrace and good sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Three spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- All bedrooms offer en suites
- Stylish integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Private terrace, porter and lift access to all floors
- Excellent location and underground parking available
Situated moments from the amenities of Knightsbridge and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road, William Mews offers motorists easy access to the A4/M4 links to central London and the west.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,176 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000