This exquisite mews house offers contemporary design throughout with a stunning reception room and media room complete with mini bar ideal for entertaining.
- Majestic three story mews house in Knightsbridge
- Two bedroom both having en-suites
- Stunning reception room/kitchen with mini bar
- Media room with wood floors and contemporary fixtures
- Exceptional location moments from Harrods department store
- Close to the green open spaces of Hyde Park
Pont Street Mews offers an exceptional location for Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia and is within close proximity to a wide-range of exclusive shops, bars and restaurants along Brompton Road.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,591 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000