Arranged over five floors with five double bedrooms, this impressive house offers stylish interiors with incredible access to the world class shopping available around Knightsbridge.
- Substantial five floors with feature double reception
- Expansive dining room with family room and conservatory
- Good size kitchen with integrated appliances and island
- Pretty private garden with space to dine
- Five double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Flexible study area
- Master bedroom with fantastic en suite bathroom
- Prestigious Knightsbridge location
Trevor Place is a picturesque residential street with immediate access to Knightsbridge's Brompton Road and the world famous Harrods.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
South Kensington station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,555 (237 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000