Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge.
- Magnificent two bedroom apartment set on the second floor
- Set within an impressive former Harrods Depository
- Boasting luxurious and spacious accommodation throughout
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Amazing master bedroom with en-suite
- Benefits from a private patio and underground parking
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of knightsbridge
Trevor Square is a renowned Knightsbridge location within easy reach of Hyde Park, Mayfair and Chelsea and there are plenty of shops and restaurants just moments away on Brompton Road. For transport links, Knightsbridge Underground Station is nearby.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
South Kensington station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000