This superb two bedroom terrace house offers immaculate contemporary décor throughout benefiting from a separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen leading to a good sized garden.
- Beautiful two bedroom terraced house
- Finished to a neutral contemporary standard throughout
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Fantastic, spacious family bathroom
- Gorgeous fitted kitchen
- Well-maintained rear garden
- A wealth of nearby amenities in nearby Stratford
- Opposite drycleaners, launderette, shops and a café.
Cann Hall Road is within easy reach of Stratford, opposite the house is a launderette, local shops and café, while the green spaces of Wanstead Flats are also nearby. Transport links are available from Leytonstone High Road and Leyton Stations.
Leytonstone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £808 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585