Set in a superb residential area in Little Venice, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from well proportioned, modern interiors and a private entrance.
- Well presented two bedroom apartment
- Superb location moments from canals of Little Venice
- Beautiful reception room with open-plan kitchen
- En suite bathroom with bidet in master bedroom
- Private entrance from street level
- Private patio to front of property
This property benefits from its proximity to the canals of Little Venice while the shops and amenities of Clifton Road and Paddington are also close by.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 919 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000