A bright and airy two bedroom maisonette offering generous, well arranged living space, ideally located moments from local shops, amenities and transport links.
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Stylish shower room
- Ample storage space
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Excellent Maida Hill location
Ashmore Road is a quiet residential street situated in the heart of Maida Hill, moments from the amenities of the Harrow Road and within easy reach of Notting Hill and the green open spaces of Queen's Park.
Maida Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Bluebelles of Portobello
One of the best breakfast hangs-out on Portobello Road, where you can sit outside and watch the world go by - plus fantastic eggs!!
This Jamaican burger restaurant serves the spiciest burger on the planet!
Westbourne Park station
Queen's Park station
Queen's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 722 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000