Set within a stunning red brick mansion block, this lovely three bedroom flat boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout, a private balcony and an excellent Maida Vale location.
- Gorgeous three bedroom flat
- Stunning kitchen with space to dine
- Fantastic reception room with feature fireplace
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom with private balcony
- Set within a gorgeous mansion block
- Close to amenities and transport links
Elgin Mansions is situated on the fantastic tree-lined street of Elgin Avenue which boasts a wide variety of shops and amenities while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also nearby.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,001 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150