Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting stylish interiors features a fantastic reception room with balcony, wonderful eat-in kitchen and en suite master bedroom.
- A superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a stunning red brick mansion block
- Boasts under floor heating throughout
- Wonderful reception room leading to balcony
- Sleek kitchen with ample space to dine
- Stylish master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Features Sonos Sound System
- Property also benefits from a washing machine and dishwaser
Lauderdale Road is a highly sought-after tree-lined street located within easy reach of a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Maida Vale. The nearest underground station is Maida Vale (Bakerloo Line).
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150