A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a wonderful mansion block boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location.
- Secure red brick mansion block
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Moments from nearby amenities
Elgin Avenue is a superb location close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Maida Vale, while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within easy reach.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150