A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a wonderful mansion block boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout and an excellent Maida Vale location.
- Secure red brick mansion block
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Moments from nearby amenities
Elgin Avenue is a superb location close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Maida Vale, while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within easy reach.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150