Offering a great location moments from Oxford Street and Marble Arch, this delightful two bedroom flat features generously sized interiors and high ceilings.
- Set within an imposing mansion block
- Benefits from a sought-after location
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with bright décor
- Two well presented bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Offers two chic bathrooms
- Stylish interiors and lots of natural light
- Presented in excellent condition
Upper Berkeley Street is a popular residential area close to Portman Square, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and just moments from a wealth of attractions and transport links.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
A wine and spirits shop for those with a sophisticated palate - this is the place to go to pick up something extra special.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 793 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100