This superb two bedroom flat is set within a recently refurbished modern block with an excellent location and benefits from a private underground car parking space.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Modern, expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Features smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Desirable location in the heart of Marylebone
Old Marylebone Road is well served by the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Crawford Street and Edgware Road while offering quick access to the West End and Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,150 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100