This bright and spacious two bedroom flat situated within a fantastic development offers modern interiors and benefits from a lift and porter services.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized and well presented bedrooms
- Offers smart bathroom
- Fantastic development with lift and porter
- Close to a wide range of amenities
With Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Park Lane just moments to the south, George Street is conveniently located close to a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants along the adjacent Edgware Road.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100