Situated within an elegant period building in the heart of exclusive Mayfair, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts beautifully presented interiors.
- Stunning one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location
- Offers stylish reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary kitchen area with appliances
- Provides well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Hyde Park and Green Park are right on the doorstep and a wealth of exclusive restaurants and boutiques can be found throughout Mayfair.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just off Piccadilly Circus, this Jamie's Italian is set within a converted pub and has a terrace too that is lovely on a summer's evening. The fresh pastas and cocktails are very tasty!
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000