Enviably located moments from Green Park, this stunning one bedroom apartment provides stylish and beautifully presented living and entertaining space.
- Located on the ground floor of a beautiful period building
- Wonderfully high ceilings and tall sash windows
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary en suite bathroom
- Stylish shower room
- Chic décor and sleek wood floors
Green Park is on the doorstep and superb range of bars, boutiques, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Mayfair.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
St James's Square
Beautifully maintained, this garden square is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London - it's amazing how quiet it is!
In this corner of Green Park, there's a number of memorials that remind us of Britain's rich history.
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Piccadilly Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 606 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000