Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fabulous four bedroom detached house offers stylish interiors, generously proportioned living space and a beautiful rear garden.
- Beautifully presented in excellent condition
- Bay-fronted reception room with parquet wood floors
- Open-plan dining room with concertina doors to the patio
- En suite master bedroom with excellent views
- Fabulous lawn garden with decked area
- Seperate kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Situated on a quite residenital road with off-street parking
Wise Lane is located close to the amenities of Mill Hill Broadway. Mill Hill Park and Arendene Open Space are also moments away.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
Offering a lovely countryside location, this friendly family-run business is the perfect place for the locals to get bedding plants, perennials, shrubs, garden furniture, pots etc.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Mill Hill East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700