Situated moments from Fulham Broadway, this gorgeous four bedroom house with double reception room, study and garden boasts spacious rooms with contemporary interior design and impressive top-floor en suite bedroom.
- Fabulous four bedroom house
- Spaciously arranged over four floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous double reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with island and dining area
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Family room, utility and private garden
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
This attractive property is situated on a quiet tree-lined street located within the sought-after Moore Park Estate area of Fulham, just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Broadway.
Moore Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Fulham Broadway station
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,335 (216 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000