Lovely one bedroom mid-terrace house, arranged over two floors, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the peaceful residential area of New Barnet.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Good-sized reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Generous light filled double bedroom
- Peaceful location with off-street parking
Situated within a peaceful residential close, this property is located close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Cockfosters Road and Cockfosters Underground Station.
New Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cock Inn
Previously the Cock and Dragon, this pub is the place to be on a Thursday night!
The Village Greek
Amazing Greek food with huge portions as well!
Trent Country Park
Beautiful fields and meadows and a delightful café in amongst the trees.
New Barnet station
Oakleigh Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 497 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050