A delightful two bedroom end-of-terrace cottage located in the much sought-after 'Groves area' of New Malden and boasting a lovely south-facing private garden and double reception room.
- Charming two bedroom cottage in sought-after 'Groves area'
- End-of-terrace on a quiet residential road
- Lovely double reception room with period features
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms on the first floor
- Fantastic south-facing private garden with side access
- Moments from the high street and station
The property is ideally positioned for the amenities in New Malden while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston are within easy reach.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A bright, modern restaurant serving Chinese and Japanese noodles and dim sum.
K J Restaurant
Korean and Japanese food under one roof.
A great spot for sushi and lunchtime bento boxes.
New Malden station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 652 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500