Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a period conversion offering bright and well proportioned interiors, located in the Finchley Central area.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring original period features
- Large bay-fronted reception room with wood floors
- Generously sized bedroom
- Separate kitchen with modern fittings
- Charming private garden with patio area
Situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Finchley Central.
North Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional Persian food, flavourful and generous portions. The staff are always friendly and hospitable.
This Turkish restaurant is one of the best in London. The kebabs are out of this world!
A Korean restaurant with charcoal grills in the tables for traditional BBQ dishes.
Finchley Central station
West Finchley station
Mill Hill East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700