Spaciously arranged on the second floor of a imposing period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts ample period features with modern décor, ample storage, study area and views over the communal garden.
- Set on the second floor of a lovely period conversion
- Boasts period features including high ceilings
- Spacious bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Sizeable entrance all with study area and ample storage
- Contemporary bathroom with Saniflo loo
Sheffield Terrace is located equidistant to the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington and Notting Hill as well as being a short distance from the wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
Notting Hill Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000