Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom three floored house boasts a stunning open-plan kitchen with space to dine, large master bedroom and well-maintained private garden.
- Exquisite three bedroom three floored house
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Large double reception room
- Expansive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two further good sized bedrooms, one with mezzanine level
- Fantastic well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Penzance Street is positioned within moments of the restaurants, shops and bistros along Holland Park Avenue with Notting Hill and the Westfield Shopping centre also nearby.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
The best place for bikes and accessories in Shepherd's Bush.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,776 (164 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000