Benefiting from a superb east-facing balcony with superb views, this stylish one bedroom apartment is well arranged in this period conversion set back from the main road in private gardens.
- Bright and modern one bedroom fifth floor apartment
- Lovely reception room with wood floor
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Set back from the main road in private gardens
- Well arranged in this period conversion
- Private balcony with superb east-facing views
- Close to amenities and transport links
Colville Gardens is situated within moments of Portobello Road and a vibrant selection of restaurants, shops and bars around Notting Hill. Ladbroke Grove is the nearest underground station while Notting Hill Gate underground station is also close by.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Harper and Tom's
Pick up beautiful blooms all year round from this local florist's kiosk. There is also a store on Clarendon Road...
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Ladbroke Grove station
Westbourne Park station
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 504 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000