Situated in Portobello, this delightful studio flat affords a sleeping area tucked behind an opaque glass partition, a separate kitchen and a mezzanine-level bathroom.
- Exceptionally spacious raised ground floor studio flat
- Feature spiral staircase up to mezzanine-level
- Offers well proportioned living space
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Creatively designed with an opaque glass partition
- Lovely rear facing Juliette balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links
Tavistock Road is situated in the Portobello area of Notting Hill moments from an array of boutiques, cafés and antiques market and within easy reach of Westbourne Park Underground Station for the Hammersmith & City Line.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
A great collection of boutique shops, including L Maison, Cowshed, The Cross and Summerill & Bishop.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Westbourne Park station
Ladbroke Grove station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 538 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000