This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features.
- A stunning two bedroom warehouse flat
- Expansive reception room with exposed brickwork
- Fabulous well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and striking en suite
- Second generous bedroom with adjoining study
- Offering outstanding living and entertaining space
- Additional shower room
- Enviable location moments from amenities
Shepherdess walk is ideally located for immediate access to the City and the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Hoxton and Shoreditch.
Old Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
The Slaughtered Lamb
Great atmosphere, live bands, excellent wine! Sometimes you see the cast of Eastenders and Ed Sheeran in here.
Best steak restaurant around. So tasty and very reasonably priced!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000