Generously proportioned throughout, this stylish two bedroom flat is well located for local transport links and amenities offering bright and spacious accommodation.
- Fabulous two bedroom second floor flat
- Beautifully presented with stylish décor
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with feature brick wall
- Chic integrated kitchen with dining area
- Shared roof terrace with one other flat
- Excellent location for local amenities
Peckham High Street offers a wide range of local shops, restaurants and leisure facilities while nearby transport links include Peckham Rye Station (National Rail).
Peckham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
Lucas Gardens is a tranquil spot for whiling away a lazy Sunday.
K & K Butchers and Grocers
On the corner of Choumert Road and Rye Lane there is K&K Butchers, which sells fresh produce, meats, fish, fruits and vegetables.
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
Queens Road Peckham station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 674 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200