Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral décor throughout.
- A beautiful white stucco front free hold house
- Arranged over six floors with a roof terrace
- Three doube bedrooms two of which have en-suites
- Expansive kitchen/dining room
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Exceptional location close to the Moreton Triangle
Westmoreland Terrace is well located for a selection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and delicatessens along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants, the River is also nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,077 (192 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000