Set on the lower ground floor, this impressive two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented interiors and boasts ample storage with two vaults. The apartment is ideally located for many local shops.
- Handsome reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with recessed storage cupboards
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Two good sized vaults
- Light courtyard
- Superb central location
Warwick Way is ideally located for the broad transport links that Victoria provides while Belgravia offers a high end selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 650 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000