This well arranged one bedroom flat is ideally located within the Pimlico Grid and boasts a fabulous outside balcony with picturesque views over Belgrave Road.
- Bright and airy with plenty of natural light
- Brilliant outside balcony with views over Belgrave Road
- Generously sized double bedroom
- Unique mezzanine level
- Plenty of integrated storage
- Period features
- Located in one of London's finest postcodes
Belgrave Road is an imposing Pimlico address well located for the many pavement lined cafes and local conveniences along Warwick Way and Wilton Road with a more extensive range of shops, bars and eateries to be found along King's Road and within Victoria.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 366 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000