Boasting stylish, sophisticated interiors elegantly arranged over the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion, this stunning one bedroom flat offers an enviable location moments from Pimlico Underground Station.
- Recently refurbished and excellently presented flat
- Reception with period fireplace and ample space to dine
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Eye catching features throughout
- Smart fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bright reception with shuttered sash windows
- Great storage space
Cambridge Street is a quiet address well located for some local conveniences and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way and Wilton Place but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square and Victoria are nearby.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 466 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000