This beautifully presented second floor flat offers exceptional accommodation with one bedroom, and a spacious reception / dining room in a superb central location.
- Bright second floor flat with large windows
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Reception with space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen
- Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
Upper Tachbrook Street offers a selection of boutique shops and traditional pubs, while a day market fills the streets with beautiful aromas, Wilton Road and Victoria offer a wide range of high street shops and restaurants.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 465 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000