A stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat within a fantastic new development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room and kitchen opening onto a private balcony.
- Sensational two bedroom flat
- Sixth floor of a superb new development
- Generous reception room opening onto balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- Second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
- Secure underground parking available via separate negotiatio
- Concierge and on-site gym
New Festival Quarter is located next to the open green space of Bartlett Park while the fantastic selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are only a short journey away.
Poplar locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Friendly, efficient and great value!
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777