Conveniently located moments from the sought-after amenities of Primrose Hill, this superb one bedroom house offers spacious rooms and original wood floors throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Boasts an impressive mezzanine level
- Finished to a gorgeous contemporary standard throughout
- Offers a modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish feature fireplace
- Well-maintained modern bathroom
Fitzroy Road is a quiet residential area ideally located to the local amenities and green open-space of Primrose Hill. Chalk Farm Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for excellent links into the city and West End.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
A restaurant/bar/club serving pan-Asian food cooked by the amazing chef Ian Pengelley. You can dine and enjoy the bar area at the same time.
A real lunchtime treat, this restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere also operates as a cafe and deli.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000