This truly stunning and exceptionally spacious two bedroom luxury flat in the heart of Putney offers an open-plan reception room/kitchen with space to dine, large master bedroom and charming garden.
- Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished and extended
- Spacious reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Bi-folding doors leading to charming garden
- Extremely large master bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Moments from the amenities of Putney
- Off road parking
Situated on Deodar Road, the wide open spaces and riverside walks of Wandsworth Park are right on the doorstep and the cafes, bars and boutiques of Putney Bridge Road and Putney High Street are just moments away.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £830 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,126 (104 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000