This superb two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented living space with generous reception room and smart kitchen, further benefiting from lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Set within a striking period conversion
- Large reception room with space for dining
- Smart kitchen
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Private patio leading to communal garden
- Off-street parking
Set back from Portinscale Road the property is close to the variety of amenities on Putney High Street and within easy reach of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000