Situated on the ground floor of a modern development with a private patio area, this well proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from contemporary, open-plan living space.
- Bright one bedroom ground floor flat
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Reception room with access to patio area
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Well maintianed with neutral decor throughout
Close to cafes, boutiques and restaurants in Salusbury Road and local amenities in Willesden High Street while Queen's Park tennis court is also nearby.
Queen's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Salusbury Winestore
Sit down with a glass of red, white or rosé and read the brand new book you bought from the local book store.
I love my Caribbean food and Cocodelic is the best in the area; bare in mind we have a fair few restaurants around serving the same type of food.
'Paradise By Way of Kensal Green', to give it's full name, is a British restaurant, bar and club all rolled into one. Don't miss out on the burger!
Kensal Rise station
Brondesbury Park station
Queen's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800