Ideally situated moments from the green-open spaces of Hyde Park, this expansive three bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a fantastic reception room with space to dine, well equipped kitchen and private entrance.
- Spacious three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Lovely modern kitchen with separate dining space
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Ample sized second and third bedroom
- Private patio area
- Close to amenities and transport links
Inverness Terrace is ideally situated moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Paddington.
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 876 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000