A stylish two bedroom third floor flat ideally situated in the heart of Raynes Park offering open-plan living and benefiting from a private balcony.
- Fabulous two bedroom third floor flat
- Reception room incorporating open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private balcony
- Neutrally decorated throughout and in excellent condition
- Situated in the heart of Raynes Park
This lovely development is located on Coombe Lane moments from the many amenities it has offer as well as benefiting from great transport links.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Bengali and Indian food on the High Street. They also have a takeaway service so you can enjoy their traditional dishes from the comfort of your own sofa.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 626 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900