An incredible two bedroom first floor flat moments from Raynes Park Station, boasting a superb terrace, open-plan living space and a fabulous interior.
- Excellent first floor flat in new development
- Generous reception room with access to terrace
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Wonderful private terrace laid with paving
- High quality fixtures including under floor heating
The property is set within easy reach of a wealth of quality amenities on offer within central Raynes Park, with Wimbledon Common is just a short distance away.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
A golf course with 18 holes, waterfalls, caves and putting greens, plus moving and even roaring dinosaurs.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900