A good-sized two bedroom, semi-detached house ideally located close to amenities in Raynes Park, benefiting from a bright kitchen/dining room leading to the garden.
- Beautiful semi-detached house
- Charming bay-fronted reception room
- Modern well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Lovely garden
- Situated on a quiet residential street
Edna Road is located moments from the many amenities of Kingston Road and Raynes Park.
Raynes Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Open 'til late, grab freshly glazed doughnuts from the drive-thru.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
South Merton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 730 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900